What passes for content these days.

Stolen from Poppy who swiped it from, uh, someone...

Accent: Generic American, with tinges of Grosse Pointedness.
Booze: No Canadian Whisky, no "Zima crap" and nothing with artificial flavors. Everything else goes.
Chore I Hate: Picking up and shelving the reading materials I have enjoyed reading.
Dog or Cat: Neither. We have a fish tank which I refuse to attend.
Essential Electronics: Laptop, home theatre stuff.
Favorite Perfume: Used to be Monogram, but now it's Polo Blue.
Gold or Silver: Gold. White gold. Looks sort of silver-like but it's expensive, but only you know it's expensive.
Hometown: Miami, Florida.
Insomnia: Nightly.
Job Title: SAHD sometimes and Strategic Consultant the rest of the time.
Kids: Two.
Living arrangements: House. Wife and kids.
Most admirable traits: Brilliant and hilarious conversationalist, with a working knowledge of almost everything.
Number of sexual partners: I'm sorry, I never handed out receipts.
Overnight hospital stays: One. Tonsils.
Phobias: None. I mock the phobic.
Quote: "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." Mark Twain
Religion: High Church Roman Catholic. Seemingly the last one left.
Siblings: One sister. Bossy.
Time I wake up: 6:30am if I went to sleep around 2am, or 2am if I went to sleep at 10pm. Basically, 4 hours after falling asleep.
Unusual talent or skill: Coming up with lyrics on the fly.
Vegetables I love: All save the unspeakably vile bell pepper.
Worst habit: Procrastination.
X-rays: One, broken arm, age 9.
Yummy foods I make: The basic Euro-Mediterranean repertoire.
Zodiac sign: Aries. Whatever that means.

-J.

Comments

Lazy cow said…
Four hours sleep? Are you human?
Sarah Louise said…
Marian the Librarian hates bell peppers too. I like them...

lyrics on the fly: of your own design or like lyrics from Buddy Holly?

And for the record, I was going to do this because I saw Poppy's, I am not swiping it from you.
daysgoby said…
Grosse Point? As in nearish-to Detroit?
Joke said…
LC: My wife wonders about that also.

SL: Of my own design. I can make a song about anything.

DGB: Yep, born there.

-J.
BabelBabe said…
I am an Aries also.

Just so you know.
Poppy Buxom said…
My son is an Aries. That means I know that Arieses are bossy blathermouths.

And Joke--your son does NOT have a Malayan box turtle, so fix that right now, before Blackbird freaks out that we are even eerier clones than we are.
Badger said…
I could swear I already did this one. I'll have to go and find it.

My WVW is unzuzu. Which is either Japanese or a reference to Clarence the Angel, but I'm not sure which.
Joke said…
Poppy,

I thought Aries were arrogant and bossy and know-it-alls.

Not without good reason, of course.

-J.

P.S. When next we meet, I will tell you all there is to know about the Marx Brothers. In alphabetical order.
Carolyn said…
My seven-year old is an Aries.

Bossy? Check.
Knows it all? Check

So that explains it!
BabelBabe said…
hey but we are also vigorous, loyal, independent, and go-getters. while the rest of you lazy-ass zodiac signs sit on your asses. see, we HAVE to be bossy.

i do know an Aries should NEVER marry another Aries.

So guess what H is?
Badger said…
I'm a Virgo who both married an Aries and gave birth to one, so DON'T EVEN START WITH ME.

Popular Posts