Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Heads up. Light bloggery ahead.

OK.

Argentines will arrive on Nov. 6, and the colossal mound of files and paperwork I had for them is in desperate (and sudden) need of redoing. So, I have to do about three weeks' worth of stuff in one. To say nothing of the actual project upon which this is all based.

If you are so inclined, throw a prayer (light candles, chant in Urdu, do the Snoopy dance, whatev) this way. Pretty please.

I'll try to come up for air, but don't count on much for the next week or so.

-J.

P.S. Remember...God made work as a punishment.

Posted by Joke at 4:22 PM

8 Comments

  • Blogger meggie posted at 8:39 PM, October 30, 2007  
    Dancing as fast as I can!
  • Blogger Caro posted at 9:40 PM, October 30, 2007  
    I'll go chant naked in the moonlight. The world will tip on its axis and you won't have to do any work.
  • Blogger h&b posted at 6:03 AM, October 31, 2007  
    What if I just file my nails, look comtemptous and yawn often ?

    Will that help ?
  • Blogger Joke posted at 7:56 AM, October 31, 2007  
    h&b,

    That will just give me a particularly eerie sense of deja vu.

    -J.
  • Blogger Badger posted at 2:47 PM, November 01, 2007  
    You sure get punished a lot for a Nice Catholic Boy.
  • Blogger Joke posted at 10:27 PM, November 01, 2007  
    1- Better now than later, and

    2- The "Nice" part is a fairly recent addition, and the "Catholic" bit took much refurbishing.

    3- I only get really slammed once or twice a year.

    But still.

    -J.
  • Blogger My float posted at 1:51 AM, November 03, 2007  
    Damn Eve, getting us tossed out of the garden.
  • Blogger Joke posted at 7:47 AM, November 03, 2007  
    Well, Adam was equally complicit, the @#$%.

    Me, personally? I could have tolerated an existence of eating fruit en dishabillé and gamboling around the flowers and birds.

    -J.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home