Wednesday, October 10, 2007

There. Happy?

Five books I enjoy and which were not included in the previous post and are not PG Wodehouse and are from a relatively recent vintage, without repeating authors AND are also fiction:

(In no particular order)

Night of the Avenging Blowfish by John Welter
With One Lousy Free Packet of Seed by Lynne Truss
No Way To Treat A First Lady by Christopher Buckley
Indecision by Benjamin Kunkel
The Pleasure of My Company by Steve Martin

Now you know.

-J.

Posted by Joke at 10:08 PM

3 Comments

  • Blogger Gina posted at 10:29 AM, October 11, 2007  
    I've only read one of those--the Steve Martin-but I thought it was very well done. He's such a Renaissance Man.
  • Blogger Joke posted at 1:41 PM, October 11, 2007  
    I hear his lute work is exceptional.

    -J.
  • Blogger Joke posted at 1:41 PM, October 11, 2007  
    P.S. I'm begging you, please read the John Welter one.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home