Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm a tease.

There are some who are "frugal" and others "live simply" while yet others exercise "restraint" or "prudence."

Me, I'm a raving cheapskate. This comes from early youth, and was reinforced when I was a starving student. Being so broke I "couldn't pay attention" left an indelible imprint on my soul. so, it is with great joy and deep pleasure I managed to practically STEAL something on sale today.

Steal, I tell you.

I won't say anything else until I get the wire thingy for my camera.

-J.

Posted by Joke at 4:55 PM

6 Comments

  • Blogger Frogdancer posted at 7:23 PM, January 10, 2008  
    Yeah, I'm one of your lot.

    That's why I renamed "Shoestring Sunday" "Skinflint Sunday".

    Take the picture.... Quick!!!
  • Blogger bluemountainsmary posted at 8:50 PM, January 10, 2008  
    I cannot relate to this.

    I am a spender.

    And it is because I grew up poor ( or fairly poor - and especially as a uni student).
  • Blogger meggie posted at 10:04 PM, January 10, 2008  
    There is nothing sweeter in the whole world than an abosolute STEL.

    Yes, pics please!
  • Blogger meggie posted at 10:05 PM, January 10, 2008  
    ER... of course, I meant STEAL.
  • Blogger Caro posted at 9:33 AM, January 11, 2008  
    Much hand clapping going on here. A steal, hooray!
  • Blogger Badger posted at 1:26 PM, January 11, 2008  
    Perhaps you can take the money you saved on whatever it is and splurge on ANOTHER WIRE THINGIE FOR THE CAMERA. I'm just sayin'.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home