The Review of the Year In Review

Dear Internet,

I'll tell you all about the posh edibles with which I bid goodbye and (for the most part) good riddance to 2007 in another post. This post is dedicated to far more important bloggery milestones. I bring you my best blog posts of 2007.

Now, the trouble with this sort of thing is that the recent stuff (Oct.-Dec.) tends to be overrepresented, and the early stuff (Jan.-Mar.) is usually nowhere to be seen. So I will apply diligence here.

Typical Day
Foodiest Post with the BEST Title
The Society Page (Poppy pointed out, quite correctly, that I had originally mislinked this to a post from June, 2006. Oops.)
Please understand me
The Book Fair
Bitterest Rant
The Joys of Fatherhood
My favorite architectural pun
Tales from my past

There ya go.

Happy 2008!

-J.

Comments

Caro said…
The food post title was the best. I think I'll have to make those ribs.
Poppy Buxom said…
How squishy are we being with our definition of "2007"? I clicked on The Society Page (because I'm a big snob that way) and discovered that the comments were dated June, 2006.
Frogdancer said…
Great idea.
The photo one was the one I liked the best. So much said... so few words....
Thank you for taking the time to do this. It's been a very pleasant way to start the day. (Ahhh... the summer holidays. Now is when I realise my extreme wisdom in becoming a teacher....)
Joke said…
P.,

Aw, fook. It wasn't so much squishy as it was carelessness.

This is precisely why you are an invaluable pal.

-J.
Kim said…
And I have just completed one of my new years resolutions. To discover what TFBIM stands for.

This is a key indicator to how I can procrastinate out of something for quite a period of time.

Like two years.

Or so.
J

Happy New Year.

Have just read and empathised in a motherly way with the fatherhood post. Off now to read foodiest post...

Popular Posts