Tiny interruption.

I have grown tired of receiving Spam email. I do not care to become a human tripod, nor getting a silo of anti-depressants discreetly mailed to me for $9.99 +S&H or helping Mrs. Mildred Q. Mambazo, widow of the late Gazpacho Mambazo, former Oil Minister of Zimbabwe get her assets liberated.

So, I have shut down the email account some of you have used/have been using.

I'm going with the Gmail thing (such as you know from your dealings with Uncle Joke) effective now. (Pester me there.)

As you were,

-J.

Comments

reader said…
I've been trying to unsubscribe from dozens of sites. Just because I ordered one item a year ago doesn't mean I need daily e mails. I should use my g mail account more often.
j - since you asked -

if 1 = all is fine and dandy in my world with perhaps a tiny cloud in the far off distance

and

10 = Linda Blair has nothing on me - it is time to call the Priest then I guess I am at level

4

Popular Posts