Thursday, October 02, 2008

Here's MY latest

The client project I mentioned previously MIGHT* come to some sort of positive fruition unexpectedly -- but welcomedly -- soon (i.e., at some point in the few days, in fact) and as such you are all exhorted, requested, begged, implored, asked and/or cajoled to pray for this success however** your theological proclivities suggest. Please feel free to harass others to do likewise.

Me, I'm developing 2nd-degree Rosary burns.

-J.

* Maybe, possibly, perhaps, Deo volente, it could...you get the idea.

** Hopping and chanting, sacrificing rodents on a stone altar, dancing around an old elm tree, fixing your gaze somewhere in the Holy Land, whatever.

Posted by Joke at 2:09 PM

5 Comments

  • Blogger Frogdancer posted at 4:10 PM, October 02, 2008  
    In Australia we sacrifice a numbat to the great god 'Owyergoinmateorright?'
    Consider it done.
  • Blogger MsCellania posted at 7:47 PM, October 02, 2008  
    Ah, finally; some good financial news.
  • Blogger Badger posted at 8:28 PM, October 02, 2008  
    Right, I've got it covered. I'm going to dress a rodent in a pair of thermal underwear and run it up a flagpole while playing Black Sabbath albums at 38 speed. BACKWARDS. That oughta do it.
  • Blogger Stomper Girl posted at 9:59 PM, October 02, 2008  
    I'll just cross my fingers for you. Simple and effective. There you go.

    (My WVW has "hex" at the end of it, I wonder if it's a sign?)
  • Blogger bluemountainsmary posted at 5:38 AM, October 03, 2008  
    I will gaze fixedly at the Southern Cross tonight whilst the dog goes about its business and keep you in my thoughts!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home