Protection racket.

Peer into the future with me, won't you?

-J.

Comments

Poppy Buxom said…
I hate to break it to you, but I remember the days when you never had birthday celebrations in the classroom.

Now excuse me while I got chug some Geritol.
Frogdancer said…
Where do you find this stuff??
Badger said…
Our schools went this route a couple of years ago. We can't even bring NON-FOOD items on the kid's birthday anymore, like stickers or pencils or whatever. GAH.
Major Bedhead said…
Good. Less crap for me to remember to do.

Curmudgeonly yours,
MB
MsCellania said…
Yeah, I'm with Poppy up there - we were lucky if there was a ladle with the water bucket, much less anybody bringing ANY treats in, ever.
Seriously, when did this birthday business start, anyway? My chilluns have summer birthdays so I don't pay any attention to goodies in the classroom.
We have to send our kids in with a nut-free snack every day. I find that enough of a pain in the arse, personally. It must be NUTRITIOUS - NO COOKIES, CHIPS, SALTY OR SUGARY SNACKS. AND ACK NO NUTS!
shula said…
I find all this stuff you CAN'T do incredibly tedious.

But I'm a dyed in the wool subversive Mum, on principle.

Popular Posts