Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today's Update du jour

For those of you who've been, on my behalf, working them Rosaries, performed Druidic somersaults around oak* trees, sacrificed to Baal, chanted in the general direction of the Wailing Wall, or merely checked in via email etc.:

There are chemical traces of improvement. I am by no means breathing easy, but I am breathing a tiny (and I want to emphasize the TINY) bit better.

Do not let up.


More bright 'n' cheery stuff will follow.

-J.

P.S. Why...yes, yes it does suck. Its suckitude is thorough, complete, and impressive.

* Those being Orthodox Druids. As we know, Reformed Druids may also worship around shrubbery.

Posted by Joke at 8:59 AM

6 Comments

  • Blogger shula posted at 11:37 AM, October 14, 2008  
    Ni

    (repeated 108 times).
  • Blogger Joke posted at 11:47 AM, October 14, 2008  
    Is that "Ni" said a total of 108 times or "Ni" said once and then repeated an additional 108 times?

    (That whole Imperial/metric thing confuses me, as you can tell.)

    -J.
  • Blogger MsCellania posted at 11:49 AM, October 14, 2008  
    How can I stop it, if I don't know what it is?!
    EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • Blogger Joke posted at 1:10 PM, October 14, 2008  
    Oh, now you're just channeling Poppy.

    -J.
  • Blogger Badger posted at 7:52 AM, October 15, 2008  
    Have run out of chickens. Am now moving on to goats.
  • Blogger Joke posted at 12:10 PM, October 15, 2008  
    Go with that, as I have received news which are, at the very least, "not too bad."

    Let me know if you need goat recipes.

    -J.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home