Four years!

(and two weeks)

That's how long I have been blogging.

I just noticed.

-J.

Comments

rachael said…
Congrats on 4 years of funny.

:)
Stomper Girl said…
Congratulations on the four years of funny (I borrowed that from rachael, she said it so well). You've also bounced back into bloggery just as I haven't been able to sit for any amount of time at the computer so I will be coming back to watch all those vids you've posted soon! They are full of peoples I like. Meantime, happy Christmas Joke to you and yours Cx
Merry Christmas to you and your clan - I hope you have a wonderful day full of sumptuous food and wine.


xxxxK
Joke said…
Thank you, thank you one and all.

-J.

P.S. Kim, the contingency is untenably remote, but I am grateful nonetheless.
Poppy Buxom said…
Congratulations! Merry Christmas and a Happy n00b Year !!!!
teachergirl said…
Merry Christmas and congrats!!
All my best!
-teach
Joke said…
It's actually Badger's fault, she was the first pal who outed herself as a blogger. This caused me to say "I can do THAT."

So I have.

At any moment, there will be a hailstorm of shekels and groupies, I just know it.

-J.
Badger said…
Because I made it look SO EASY.

And I am still waiting for the groupies, also. Lemme know if any show up.
Frogdancer said…
Ha! Groupies...

they'll all be sporting knitting needles and Australian accents...

Merry Christmas.

Popular Posts