Use your brain.

Attention knitters.

-J.

Comments

Frogdancer said…
Ummm.... why would you bother?
shula said…
Well, I love it, but it does beg the question of whether the shrink could do with a good shrink...
Joke said…
I'm guessing it's only a matter of time until someone knits a whole human figure.
meggie said…
I don't think I would want to be treated by her.
reader said…
This is sick and will end up on Ebay with this

http://www.iheartguts.com/recall/

I have so many projects the knitter can finish for me.
Major Bedhead said…
I read a blog by a woman who is pregnant and in child birthing classes. Her instructor has a knitted uterus, complete with baby, umbilical cord and placenta.

People, man. People are weird.
Caro said…
It looked like ovaries to me!
LemonySarah said…
Oy. When knitting and anatomy collide.

And yeah, I've been shamelessly lurking. Happy delurker's week! Or week after, as the case may be...
Jen said…
I sense a PSA against knitting in the offing: This is your brain. This is your brain on yarn.
Suse said…
I love it.

Oh, and the other thing? I will send positive affirmations out into the ether for you my friend.

Popular Posts