Faint chemical traces of good news.

OK.

One of my clients has made me an offer that, if it goes to plan -- more on this anon -- would Set Everything Right.

In order for this to go to plan, I could use your help. Basically, if you have (or know someone who has) contacts with:

farmers & growers (fruits, vegetables, grains...it's all good)
food shippers
food distributors (including nonprofit and relief agencies)
supermarkets
restaurants (fast-food & chain restaurants, too)
assorted other foodservice sorts of operations (hotels, clubs, etc.)

These do not have to be in the USA. (Hint, hint Australia/UK/Canada.)

PLEASE email me (at Joke dot Googlia at Gmail dot com, for those who didn't scroll all the way down to the end of the sidebar.)

Thanks.

-J.

PS Comments are still off. Sorry. But email me.

Popular Posts