Thursday, April 29, 2010

I was wrong.

Unlike loathsome periodicals such as the NYT, WP and Puffington Host, when I make a mistake requiring immediate correction, I do not bury the correction, in shame, in the bowels of the publication. The novel experience of not being right inures me to such feelings.

Here goes:

In my bar post below, I said I didn't see much need for tequila beyond margaritæ. I was wrong. I forgot the Tequila Sunrise.

Management regrets the error.

Posted by Joke at 6:06 PM

3 Comments

  • Blogger Badger posted at 9:09 PM, April 29, 2010  
    I still need to school you on vodka though, apparently.
  • Blogger Joke posted at 9:24 AM, April 30, 2010  
    You maniac, YOU got me into Tito's.
  • Blogger Paola posted at 10:12 AM, April 30, 2010  
    Well, kudos to you for that.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home