This may or may not involve a recipe.

I miss my regular blogging. That's been somewhat derailed by what we'll bloodlessly call "circumstances." But I miss it. One of the circumstances (a happy-ish one, for a change) is that I am kneedeep in the writing of my 2nd book. (My first book is a rather polemical take on culture, religion and politics, therefore unlikely to see the light of day.)

I can't give you much more than the title for right now: The Bread of Our Affliction. Which will explain a lot of the back story of these last 3-4 years (Yikes. THAT long?) in a tone that, I hope, is a bit more edgy than is wise in a blog.

Fortunately for me, I have been adopted befriended by For-Real Authors (whose names YOU KNOW, but I'm proscribed from divulging at the moment) and that has placed me on this path. We, as the saying goes, shall see. Why they have been captivated by obnoxious exposition of ideas and values in sharp contradistinction to theirs, I have no idea. Perhaps it's my dress sense and flawless recipes and vast catalog(ue) of useless factoids.

That's pretty much it for now. Thanks for your patience as my online life sputters and coughs back to life fitfully.

Comments

Paola said…
Hmmmmm ... inneresting ....
Mean Mama said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mean Mama said…
Or the rum cocktails . . .

Seriously, you are an articulate writer with much to say. Your view of the tumultuous last few years would make compelling reading!
JMG said…
Oh, cocktails will be very heavily represented as will the entire family of wines, spirits, lagers and ales and even liqueurs.

Popular Posts