Then just like that...
Today, the car which doth give suck has become--for me at least--the car that doth gave suck. Mr. Truck Driver Guy has hauled it away to a faraway land. For the first time in what seems like eons (but probably is only 3-4 months) my circular driveway is barren.
Now I can get the other car I have always wanted and which I trust will fail to give suck repeatedly and consistently.
The truck driver guy did make a funny smell with the clutch trying to get it up the ramp (so few cars are stick these days it's a bloody disgrace) but it's gone, man.
Let's see what I wind up with now.
-J.
Now I can get the other car I have always wanted and which I trust will fail to give suck repeatedly and consistently.
The truck driver guy did make a funny smell with the clutch trying to get it up the ramp (so few cars are stick these days it's a bloody disgrace) but it's gone, man.
Let's see what I wind up with now.
-J.

Comments
after all, I'm the one lobbying for cashmere for you.