Showin' and tellin'
For SL, who ordained BB's S&T:

This came with my red car. Also got a key case and a wallet. I was supposed to get a set of fitted, matching luggage with the car but, between 1984 (when the car was made) and 2004 (when I bought it) the luggage part diverged from the wallet/key case/briefcase part. I now haunt eBay, seemingly in vain.
-J.
This came with my red car. Also got a key case and a wallet. I was supposed to get a set of fitted, matching luggage with the car but, between 1984 (when the car was made) and 2004 (when I bought it) the luggage part diverged from the wallet/key case/briefcase part. I now haunt eBay, seemingly in vain.
-J.

Comments
Sexy.
-J
You seem to be reading a lot of Extreme Chick Lit, which could wind you up in jail if you let it influence your courtship habits.
I'm just sayin'.
-J.