Read 'em and weep.
Yes, yes...I know that OKCupid tests totally mangle Blogger posts/templates (I cleaned it up as best I could). Still. A guy must be allowed to preen. Basically I'm dark like Badger and clean like Poppy, from whom this has been stolen.

the Wit
(66% dark, 30% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)
your humor style:
(66% dark, 30% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN COMPLEX DARK
You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat. I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.
You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU:
Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

- it rules -
If you're interested, try my best friend's best test:
The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Masterpiece
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 91% on darkness
You scored higher than 12% on spontaneity
You scored higher than 52% on vulgarity
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Comments
glad to know ya.
Um, I think my results might have been off a bit.
and I can't even read my vw...