Aftermath: The Pictorial Record

The casino.
Where the grownups hung out. (Next to food and drink.)
Where the cake resided.
The goody "tin" (including a verrrrry hip CD)
Casino (alternative perspective)
The arts & crafts visors that were assembled by the, er, assembled.
2/3 of the assembled (the other 1/3 wound up on a completely different chip to which I have no access at the mo.)

Remember. All the goodies and decorations cost less than $50! I am such a GREAT cheapskate!

-J.

Comments

Jess said…
What a great party!
Joke said…
Gambling + grade schoolers + really CHEAP goodies = great party
MsCellania said…
Nice house.
Cute kids.
Chic party.
Smart Daddy.
Badger said…
Ooo, it all looks way swell!

And hey! Y'all have really spiffied up the joint since you moved in (sez she who remembers the pre-move-in pictures). I dig the warm paint colors.
Joke said…
Badge,

Yep. We're currently about one third into the process of spiffage. If a marriage can withstand spiffing up a dwelling...Hell, it can take anything.

-J.

Popular Posts