Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
February 10, 2007
All hail...
The mighty
blackbird
! For she hath done something wondrous; she hath given me knowledge of
THIS
.
This merits the lovely and gracious bb my BlogPal of the Day Award.
MWAH!
-J., stupidly happy
Comments
Badger
said…
Personally, I'm a little peeved that she didn't let us know about this SOONER. But then I am a glass half-empty type of person.
Joke
said…
I'm too busy rummaging therethrough to recriminate.
-J.
blackbird
said…
right back at ya...
and your little badger too.
Jaye Joseph
said…
Mama Malcontent sent me a link yesterday. I nearly cried. Then I came over here and you had a link too!
I've just never been so happy. And to think, this is all it took?
Did you guys check out this link?
http://www.carolcookskeller.blogspot.com/
I swear, it's like foodie Christmas up in here.
Joke
said…
I saw that blog briefly! Cooking from the FC cookbook is lunacy. Not as much lunacy as cooking from Ferran Adria's cookbook, but close.
I won't be happy until someone blogs about cooking the recipes from my blog, because I'm self-absorbed like that.
-J.
Badger
said…
Um, dude? I have done that.
http://tinyurl.com/2d6ywz
BTW, the polenta worked out FABULOUSLY on Friday. Thank you!
Joke
said…
An excellent start, Badge. Do it for a year and we can start shopping a book deal.
"I'm lost without my Boswell."
-J.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
-J.
and your little badger too.
I've just never been so happy. And to think, this is all it took?
Did you guys check out this link?
http://www.carolcookskeller.blogspot.com/
I swear, it's like foodie Christmas up in here.
I won't be happy until someone blogs about cooking the recipes from my blog, because I'm self-absorbed like that.
-J.
http://tinyurl.com/2d6ywz
BTW, the polenta worked out FABULOUSLY on Friday. Thank you!
"I'm lost without my Boswell."
-J.