Give it away, give it away, give it away now. UPDATED!
I am HALFWAY DONE culling my cookbook stash for the giveaway. This means I have a stack of books 32" (80cm) tall and I am not anywhere near done yet.
UPDATE: Here is a picture of said stack. You have no idea how many books are still not pictured.

The lovely and gracious Jaye already voiced a request* and that gave me an idea. I think that to be extra fair I'm gonna do this:
If there is something (cookbookwise) that you've always wanted, post that request ("I've always wanted an North Bulgarian baking book.") in the combox. If I have it in my pile, it's yours. Otherwise, in a couple of days I'll post the list.
Oh, and if the person making the request is outside the USA, I'll ship the book via whatever the "cheap and slow" service is.
-J.
* I have yours set aside.

The lovely and gracious Jaye already voiced a request* and that gave me an idea. I think that to be extra fair I'm gonna do this:
If there is something (cookbookwise) that you've always wanted, post that request ("I've always wanted an North Bulgarian baking book.") in the combox. If I have it in my pile, it's yours. Otherwise, in a couple of days I'll post the list.
Oh, and if the person making the request is outside the USA, I'll ship the book via whatever the "cheap and slow" service is.
-J.
* I have yours set aside.

Comments
Oh, and both The Great Mango Book by Allen Susser and Miami Spice. Those just seem like FL basics I should own.
both long shots, i know...
Why are you giving them away? Is your floor about to collapse?
I'd love a cookbook, but I can't think of any one in particular. Maybe one on grilling/smoking meats. A cookbook that features long, slow cooking methods.
-J.
It's an addiction and the worse part is I was eyeballing your pile.
Of course if you do have an extra Thai cookbook that you didn't send to Tere...
Caro...not very likely I'd give up my Thai cookbook.
Badge, if'n I had one I'd send it to ya.
-J.
If you have any Cuban or Caribbean cooking, we are planning to make that our next ethnic cuisine to focus on.
So out of curiosity, what cookbooks are you keeping. (I always want to know what cookbooks people are addicted to)
I'm working on frites on the grill, I may take some of your methods for prep as I try to perfect a recipe. As you are working on yours, you may want to try using a baking stone (preheated). I have been told that a stone is the only way to reheat fries.
I hate when I buy a cookbook and it turns out to be a dud. :)
I boil before I grill; today it was 10 minutes, which seemed a little long, maybe 7 (5 was too short)
helps for the cooked through, but crispy on the outside.
Will post more info if they turn out.
For Caro-
I like to check cookbooks out of the library. It gives a chance to review before I buy. If I only see one recipe in the whole book I like, I'll copy it & not buy the book.