Y'know what I hate?
Unlazy weekends, that's what.
Weekends are a time to read and otherwise allow your inner sloth to go comatose.
Walk-a-thons for Good Charitable Causes, conferences, kids' activities all conspire to keep me the tense, wound-up ball of adrenaline you have come to know and love.
Otherwise, I got nothin'.
-J.
Weekends are a time to read and otherwise allow your inner sloth to go comatose.
Walk-a-thons for Good Charitable Causes, conferences, kids' activities all conspire to keep me the tense, wound-up ball of adrenaline you have come to know and love.
Otherwise, I got nothin'.
-J.

Comments
Feh.
-J.
I dread super busy, activity filled weekends.
We *do* stuff, but it's in the garden, and therefore either relaxing, satisfying, or both.
I don't owe no-one nothin'
I only hate it when I am called in to render some assistance.
-Mr. Indoorsman.
"Come here & tell me which limb to carve from this very nice tree?"
"Erm, why are you hacking off limbs?"
"They offend me".
Is this some biblical thing he is going through???
Thank the powers that be, we neither have kids, nor grandkids who need to be 'watched' performing any type of ludicrous sport.