Briefest of updates.

Meeting with clients went pretty well. Not spectacular, but better than expected. Those of you praying/fasting/chanting/sacrificing vermin at the full moon/engaging in pastoral dances please keep it up, it's working.

I have been made aware of -- and intrigued by -- the concept of only having handmade stuff for Christmas. Those of you who wisely put me among their giftees should be pleased to note the most recent articles of apparel I have received (i.e., those two suits, the sports jacket and tuxedo and the shoes) are all 100% handmade from 100% natural stuff.

I'm just sayin'.

And should you have won a lottery or received a colossal inheritance, Aston Martin and Morgan still hand make all their cars. (Granted, cars in general and sports cars in particular are instruments whose express purpose is to turn fuel into exhaust and smiles isn't the most beloved thing among environmentalists.)

And then there is luggage from Adeney, Swaine & Brigg or Schedoni...

-Mr. Enlightened

Comments

blackbird said…
That's it then!
Astons for everyone...
Badger said…
I am sending you a macaroni necklace. And if you're really good, I'll throw in a soda can pencil holder.
Poppy B. said…
And there's a can of Play-Dough chez Buxom with your name on it, too.
MsCellania said…
HAND-MADE LUGGAGE?!
So some ham-handed ape can intentionally smush it into the greasiest, nastiest section of the conveyor, drop it, drag it, drop kick it (Yes, picture Ace Ventura; a film that I'm sure brings chills of delight to your spine) and swing it through any available oil/water slick?
Oh,wait - this is luggage you're just going to leave lurking in the guest room closet - along with empty bags with puffs of bright tissue sprouting forth and scented, padded hangers.
On a SERIOUS note, is the remodel done?

Popular Posts