Inappropriate crushes: An update.
Anne Hathaway.
Funny. Catholic. Preppy. Reads Ayn Rand. (I can't stand Ayn Rand, but I have a soft spot for girls who do.) In fact, my Inappropriate Crush is so strong, I'm willing to overlook the fact she was in a deadly tedious movie about gay shepherds.
As you were.
-J.
Funny. Catholic. Preppy. Reads Ayn Rand. (I can't stand Ayn Rand, but I have a soft spot for girls who do.) In fact, my Inappropriate Crush is so strong, I'm willing to overlook the fact she was in a deadly tedious movie about gay shepherds.
As you were.
-J.

Comments
He's over her now, and looking at more appropriate women, who sometimes get out in the sun and perhaps eat a steak now and then. You know, girls that don't like like vampyres ?
I hate death-pale skin. Hate it.
That said, she is pretty much about as ærodynamic as I can tolerate a woman to be.
-J.