Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
November 06, 2008
Once more, into the breach, as it were.
I demand -- OK, "politely request" -- your
clickery
!
Back to the salt mines,
-J.
Comments
Stomper Girl
said…
I've clicked. I may even try some Nobilo if I see it around, with the dollar the way it is New Zealand wines are looking like the way of the future!
Joke
said…
It is ridiculously delicious stuff and I'm sure a bigger trove awaits our Southern Hemisphere cousins.
All of the Nobilos are great, but this one is a steal.
-J.
BreadBox
said…
Clickage provided.
I'm a big fan of NZ wines, even though I haven't found any I *really* like yet. I'm just hoping to find one, for the NZ-ness of it...
N.
Joke
said…
Even better, we're starting to get a trickle (NPI) of NZ reds ovah heah.
I promise to review some Australian wines the nanosecond I get some review samples. If anyone out theah has any influence to exert on my behalf...
-J.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
All of the Nobilos are great, but this one is a steal.
-J.
I'm a big fan of NZ wines, even though I haven't found any I *really* like yet. I'm just hoping to find one, for the NZ-ness of it...
N.
I promise to review some Australian wines the nanosecond I get some review samples. If anyone out theah has any influence to exert on my behalf...
-J.