Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
December 05, 2008
Where ARE they putting that mistletoe?
This
gives a new meaning to "Ho, ho, ho."
-J.
Comments
shula
said…
Badgertini.
Badger
said…
Hey! I would like to go on record as never having gotten a teenager pregnant, at Christmas or any other time.
Tremenda Trigueña
said…
I'd be willing to guess it comes from too much free time during the holiday break, plain and simple. Bet that the number spikes over the summer vacation as well.
Anonymous said…
I love the way they're blaming baby Jesus for their own babies!
Joke
said…
I was thinking "eggnog" must shoulder some of the blame.
-J.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
-J.