Updateness for June
The meeting I had on Thursday was an epic horror show. Olympically bad.
The meeting I had on Friday (most of the same people) was considerably less bad. Still bad, mind you, but significantly less so.
This week has sucked on colossal scale.
As a fun aside, I realized that when running on an adrenaline overdose, one doesn't really need to eat for 48 hours. Or sleep much. Or well.
But, there are pinprick-sized glimmers of hope. Let's pray for that.
-J.
The meeting I had on Friday (most of the same people) was considerably less bad. Still bad, mind you, but significantly less so.
This week has sucked on colossal scale.
As a fun aside, I realized that when running on an adrenaline overdose, one doesn't really need to eat for 48 hours. Or sleep much. Or well.
But, there are pinprick-sized glimmers of hope. Let's pray for that.
-J.

Comments
You are needing more than pinpricks of hope I suggest and so the prayers to the universe continue for you.
which is why, when I'm told I'm off on a job, I really, REALLY need to actually do it. Coming down otherwise can take a week.
Hope it's all okay for you.