To help soothe the savage Badger

Herewith my Christmas to-do list:

1- Help the boys print out their letter to Sanity Clause
2- Give SC a hand with some of the more electronic goodies
3- Shop for gifts for Operation Santa Claus and also the toy & baby supply drive for Church
4- Buy food like we're hoarding for the seven lean years
5- Make cookies (This year: Maple crackles. So I have a thing for maple this year, sue me.)
6- Find those Rosanna dish boxes to stash cookies in
7- Field inconvenient emails and phone calls from clients and my attorneys and the like
8- Buy a super-duper, home run of a Christmas gift for TFBIM
9- Pack, because on Boxing Day we schlep out to Boston.
10- Block out an evening for the Christmas thing at school (NOS has a solo, Veni Emmanuel, in Latin no less, and he also gets to narrate the Christmas thing, just like Linus.)
11-Argue with TFBIM about how good a gift something is for person X
12- Populate the A, B & C lists for Christmas cards
13- Assemble and mail the Christmas cards
14- Get the Chanukah cards for our Jewish friends
15- Watch my mom stress out over the roast, like she does every year
16- Tell the story of how TFBIM, by showing off lost that $$$$$$$$$ white gold bracelet that, conveniently, had JUST been discontinued.

But it's 5.25am and I'm blanking on the rest.

Come in off the ledge, Badger.

-J.

Comments

blackbird said…
read at 5:52





and you are pretty far down, alphabetically, on my blog list.
Badger said…
Well, I had that wine and nap I was talking about, and the kids' school is only delayed by two hours as opposed to cancelled, so I'm good.

FOR NOW.
Joke said…
...and checkin' 'em twice.

-J.

Popular Posts