In a breach of Blog etiquette...
I simply MUST ask:
WHAT THE HELL is the big deal with chewing one's cuticles?
I tried this, for the sake of experimentation and, really, I mean, they don't taste particularly good...I didn't notice stress leaving my body. I didn't feel particularly better.
Worse, in fact, because some imbecile had chewed my cuticle and now I am worried friends will notice it and say: "Dude, WTF is wrong with your cuticle? It's all chewed up and looks like Hell."
I don't get it.
-J.
WHAT THE HELL is the big deal with chewing one's cuticles?
I tried this, for the sake of experimentation and, really, I mean, they don't taste particularly good...I didn't notice stress leaving my body. I didn't feel particularly better.
Worse, in fact, because some imbecile had chewed my cuticle and now I am worried friends will notice it and say: "Dude, WTF is wrong with your cuticle? It's all chewed up and looks like Hell."
I don't get it.
-J.

Comments
especially during stressful times, like when you pop everyone into the Volvo this morning, on the first day back at school? after days and days in the hospital? and the VOLVO IS DEAD.
like,
then.
I'm scrod, then. All my cars are stick shift and I'd look a perfect imbecile explaining THAT sort of chipped tooth at my age.
-J.
In fact, He gave us the chicle tree (shrub? plant? bush? vine?) for that very purpose.
I can drive my car w/o power steering stick and simultaneously chew gum, but I can't drive my car w/o power steering stick and simultaneously my cuticles. Or anyone else's.
In fact, it is my opinion that chewing any parts of my person seems like an endeavor utterly devoid of interest to me.
-J.
-J.
You just have to momentarily let go of the steering wheel.
I'm afraid my cuticles will always be the ones of a man with an innocent conscience.
-J.
They sear your hands when you park in the bright sun in the dead of summer, but still...
-J.