See? This is what I'm talking about.
It's 6:44am.
It's bloody dark outside.
YOU come and try to resurrect these comatose lumps of protoplasm usually described as my offspring because they have to go to the potty, brush their collective teeth, find the invariably lost elements of, and then put on their school uniforms, have breakfast, collect their school implements, and be out the door by 7:35am...all to the anguished cries of "but it's DARK outside."
Sux.
's all I'm saying.
-J.
It's bloody dark outside.
YOU come and try to resurrect these comatose lumps of protoplasm usually described as my offspring because they have to go to the potty, brush their collective teeth, find the invariably lost elements of, and then put on their school uniforms, have breakfast, collect their school implements, and be out the door by 7:35am...all to the anguished cries of "but it's DARK outside."
Sux.
's all I'm saying.
-J.

Comments
1- I get used to it, and
2- I go back to the office full time.
In the meantime, verily it doth give much suck.
-J.
Ah, equatorial life. The oppressive humidity and never ending heat (even by SoFla standards) I could have lived without, though.
-J.
-J., shaking fist like Grandpa Simpson
But, I am femaile. Adjusting easily comes with assorted girly parts. It's adjust or live in a constantly pissed-off state, vs. just 10 days of the month.
Not that I didn't rail, a little ...
The blog/combox is a lousy way to convey wrath, alas. Just pity the unfortunates when I become Maximum Leader and abolish DST (even before I abolish the income tax and the beekeper subsidy and the National Helium Reserve, which shows a lot.)
Basically I'm more "Grr!" than I am "Boohoo" over DST.
Just wait for the gloatwave that will overcome me in OCtober, though.
-J.
SL, battling the desire to crawl back onto the couch...
the only reason I'm up, now, is my bladder. It's the only reliable alarm clock I've found. And now it's T minus 15 minutes until I do my taxes...
The vw: rrpoos.