What passes for content these days.
Stolen from Poppy who swiped it from, uh, someone...
Accent: Generic American, with tinges of Grosse Pointedness.
Booze: No Canadian Whisky, no "Zima crap" and nothing with artificial flavors. Everything else goes.
Chore I Hate: Picking up and shelving the reading materials I have enjoyed reading.
Dog or Cat: Neither. We have a fish tank which I refuse to attend.
Essential Electronics: Laptop, home theatre stuff.
Favorite Perfume: Used to be Monogram, but now it's Polo Blue.
Gold or Silver: Gold. White gold. Looks sort of silver-like but it's expensive, but only you know it's expensive.
Hometown: Miami, Florida.
Insomnia: Nightly.
Job Title: SAHD sometimes and Strategic Consultant the rest of the time.
Kids: Two.
Living arrangements: House. Wife and kids.
Most admirable traits: Brilliant and hilarious conversationalist, with a working knowledge of almost everything.
Number of sexual partners: I'm sorry, I never handed out receipts.
Overnight hospital stays: One. Tonsils.
Phobias: None. I mock the phobic.
Quote: "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." Mark Twain
Religion: High Church Roman Catholic. Seemingly the last one left.
Siblings: One sister. Bossy.
Time I wake up: 6:30am if I went to sleep around 2am, or 2am if I went to sleep at 10pm. Basically, 4 hours after falling asleep.
Unusual talent or skill: Coming up with lyrics on the fly.
Vegetables I love: All save the unspeakably vile bell pepper.
Worst habit: Procrastination.
X-rays: One, broken arm, age 9.
Yummy foods I make: The basic Euro-Mediterranean repertoire.
Zodiac sign: Aries. Whatever that means.
-J.
Accent: Generic American, with tinges of Grosse Pointedness.
Booze: No Canadian Whisky, no "Zima crap" and nothing with artificial flavors. Everything else goes.
Chore I Hate: Picking up and shelving the reading materials I have enjoyed reading.
Dog or Cat: Neither. We have a fish tank which I refuse to attend.
Essential Electronics: Laptop, home theatre stuff.
Favorite Perfume: Used to be Monogram, but now it's Polo Blue.
Gold or Silver: Gold. White gold. Looks sort of silver-like but it's expensive, but only you know it's expensive.
Hometown: Miami, Florida.
Insomnia: Nightly.
Job Title: SAHD sometimes and Strategic Consultant the rest of the time.
Kids: Two.
Living arrangements: House. Wife and kids.
Most admirable traits: Brilliant and hilarious conversationalist, with a working knowledge of almost everything.
Number of sexual partners: I'm sorry, I never handed out receipts.
Overnight hospital stays: One. Tonsils.
Phobias: None. I mock the phobic.
Quote: "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." Mark Twain
Religion: High Church Roman Catholic. Seemingly the last one left.
Siblings: One sister. Bossy.
Time I wake up: 6:30am if I went to sleep around 2am, or 2am if I went to sleep at 10pm. Basically, 4 hours after falling asleep.
Unusual talent or skill: Coming up with lyrics on the fly.
Vegetables I love: All save the unspeakably vile bell pepper.
Worst habit: Procrastination.
X-rays: One, broken arm, age 9.
Yummy foods I make: The basic Euro-Mediterranean repertoire.
Zodiac sign: Aries. Whatever that means.
-J.

Comments
lyrics on the fly: of your own design or like lyrics from Buddy Holly?
And for the record, I was going to do this because I saw Poppy's, I am not swiping it from you.
SL: Of my own design. I can make a song about anything.
DGB: Yep, born there.
-J.
Just so you know.
And Joke--your son does NOT have a Malayan box turtle, so fix that right now, before Blackbird freaks out that we are even eerier clones than we are.
My WVW is unzuzu. Which is either Japanese or a reference to Clarence the Angel, but I'm not sure which.
I thought Aries were arrogant and bossy and know-it-alls.
Not without good reason, of course.
-J.
P.S. When next we meet, I will tell you all there is to know about the Marx Brothers. In alphabetical order.
Bossy? Check.
Knows it all? Check
So that explains it!
i do know an Aries should NEVER marry another Aries.
So guess what H is?