Sue me.

I can't help myself. My mind fresh from a discussion ovah at the blog of the lovely and gracious and not overy o-v-e-r-L-y foulmouthed Badger, concerning French cheese, I ran across this.

http://www.kci-com.com/lp/rr/cheese/cheeseclub/taste2.asp

Wandering aimlessly through the foodie aisle of the Internet, I am an easy prey for hucksters of deliciousness.

-J.

Comments

MsCellania said…
Hmmm, looks like Badger's husband went to France for nothing. He could get really snobby cheese right here in the good ol U S of A.

Cheddahead would I guess be the caption of the youngster?
Major Bedhead said…
I get his newsletter. I also get the email newsletter from Murray's, in NYC. Cheese heaven.
blackbird said…
Ooohhh, you should try their cheese club - K loved it for father's day.
Joke said…
"Their" = Murray's?

-J.
Poppy B. said…
Joke, it's "ovary foulmouthed" not "overy foulmouthed."

("What do they teach them at those Jesuit schools?" she wondered to herself.)
Joke said…
We learned to spell, not to type.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,

-J.

Popular Posts