Wait! It gets better!
Not only has my household been infested with barfiness, but our dryer (a necessary component in the recovery process) has broken down.
So I went to my parents' house to put into effect the laundry protocol. Not only has our dryer broken down but my parents' laundry room has flooded from some unseen pipe. Since my parents are out of town, the various locks with their respective keys have been taken away. So Mr. Plumbing Guy was only able to shut off the water to the whole house, thereby stanching the Niagara effect. So now, I'm schlepping between our house (where items are laundered) and my parents' house (where they are dried).
Have I mentioned we have a trip to WDW for tomorrow? And that The Very Big Spring Project wraps up today and requires that I focus intently in matters wholly unrelated to plumbing, appliances and/or barfility?
Were my GlamourShotsTM that bad?
So I went to my parents' house to put into effect the laundry protocol. Not only has our dryer broken down but my parents' laundry room has flooded from some unseen pipe. Since my parents are out of town, the various locks with their respective keys have been taken away. So Mr. Plumbing Guy was only able to shut off the water to the whole house, thereby stanching the Niagara effect. So now, I'm schlepping between our house (where items are laundered) and my parents' house (where they are dried).
Have I mentioned we have a trip to WDW for tomorrow? And that The Very Big Spring Project wraps up today and requires that I focus intently in matters wholly unrelated to plumbing, appliances and/or barfility?
Were my GlamourShotsTM that bad?

Comments
But I wouldn't know.
Yet.
A week where you have no appointments of any sort will pass calamity free.
A week where you have deadlines, appointments, etc. - the fit hits the shan.
-J.
But you'll still go to WDW? I'm counting on you to power through--I am still on nasally-inflicted semi-house arrest. Vicarious living is nicer when people go to WDW.
And are there no laundromats in Fla?
Enjoy your trip!
One can only console oneself with this thought--at least it isn't--gulp-- the dreaded LICE!!!!! Lice is like vomit only with a life of its own, literally.
a new dryer instead of a ferrari?!
The tummy trouble pretty much has left us, although, for a while, it had migrated south.
-J.
and I just KNOW when you tell me I'm going to slap my forehead. Too hard.
All better?