Oh, frabjous day!
Not all recent news from Australia are bleak. Today I received, from the lovely and gracious Suse, not one, but TWO Australian foodie magazines: Gourmet Traveller and Donna Hay Magazine.
Suse: You know that if it were allowable (and feasible) I'd send you the complete crop of bananas from my very own yard. You are a princess.
I am inexpressively thrilled and grateful.
MWAH!
-J.
Suse: You know that if it were allowable (and feasible) I'd send you the complete crop of bananas from my very own yard. You are a princess.
I am inexpressively thrilled and grateful.
MWAH!
-J.

Comments
Which reminds me that I meant to get some crabmeat (wishing to have crabcakes on Friday) and I completely blanked on the matter.
Dammit.
-J.
Mwah ha ha ha ha.
Ahem.
Oh, and Joke, we have bananas again at $2 per kilo. Praise the lord. So thank you for kind offer but we are overdosing on nanas happily once more.
I'll try to post the recipe. It's dead simple stuff. (Crabmeat, some sort of bread, mayo, seasonings...shaped into a thickish disk and pan-fried.)
Details to ensue.
-J.