Since you asked.

This is via BB, who swiped it from bb and that's as far back as I've traced the damned thing.

10 FAVORITES
Favorite Color: pink

Favorite Food: hard-seared steak & shaved gorgonzola, fresh pasta with porcini & marsala
Favorite Month: July
Favorite Song: (at this moment, tomorrow it'll be a different thing) The Offspring - Gotta Get Away

Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction or The Right Stuff.
Favorite Sport: golf (used to be surfing, but then again, I used to be 22)
Favorite Season: summer
Favorite Day of the week: Saturday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: chocolate chocolate chip
Favorite Time of Day: the nanosecond everyone else is asleep

9 CURRENTS
Current Mood: mildly worried
Current Taste: orange juice
Current Clothes: khakis and denim buttondown, socks

Current Desktop: This
Current Toenail Color: "Toenail"
Current Time: 10:17 a.m.
Current Surroundings: dining room, cooking magazines, mail and NOS's homework
Current Thoughts: Untold wealth could come in handy

8 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Aldo Ottati
First Kiss: 15, behind the Kodak film booth in WDW's Tomorrowland. Her name was Debbie.
First Screen Name: AYMS
First Pet: Lobo, the indolent German Shepherd
First Piercing: Nice try.
First Crush: Priscilla Higgins in 5th Grade
First CD: 1812 Overture.

7 LASTS
Last Cigarette: 1982. It was a Dunhill.
Last Drink: Limoncello
Last Car Ride: a ride home from the drugstore
Last Kiss: TFBIM's 7am buh-bye
Last Movie Seen: In the movie theater?I have NFI. Something animated, probably.

Last Phone Call: 30 min. ago, my kid sister
Last CD Played: Donald Fagen's The Nightfly, but it was a DVD-A

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: Married her, too. To our mutual surprise.
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Practically every time I get into third gear.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Close, but no.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Nope (down heah that means salt water and...no.)
Have You Ever Been on TV: yep
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: I may have, your Honor, I have no clear recollection of that.

5 THINGS
Thing You’re Wearing: glasses, khakis and denim buttondown, socks, watch
Thing You’ve Done Today: Set a bunch of mushrooms to dry
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: NOS whining because he must do his homework
Thing You Can’t Live Without: books
Thing You Do When You’re Bored: read

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY
bed
bathroom
kitchen
garage


3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
Whichever of three priests is in the confessional

2 CHOICES
Black or White: black
Hot or Cold: hot weather and cold everything else

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
See all my children issue me several decent grandchildren

-J.

Comments

Tere said…
Interesting! Feel like I know you better! I'm a sucker for these surveys...
MsCellania said…
AHA! The true reason behind the Disney fascination!
Joke said…
Alas, the Kodak booth isn't there any more.

Neither is Debbie.

-J.
Badger said…
Never figured you for a Tarantino fan.
Sarah said…
Always figured you for a Dunhill fan. Bet you also smoked clove cigarettes in college.
Joke said…
Badge, I am vast and contain great contradictions.

Lemony: clove cigarettes. Clove was for the all-black, art geeks who read Camus and Sartre and Derrida and other idiotic Gauls.

Cloves indeed.

Da noive.

-J.
Sarah said…
Ah, but Joke - Clove cigarettes were also for the "Yes, I smoked Dunhills in London but switched to cloves at the Paris opium den" crowd.

You know, the suburban kids who ended up at the decent liberal arts college but wished they were at La Sorbonne.

You know, my college crowd.
teachergirl said…
Glasses? What else have I missed?
Joke said…
Paris? La Sorbonne? Liberal Arts?

I--I must lie down with a cool compress.

-J.
My float said…
That nanosecond before everyone sleeps is the most perfect time of the day!
Stomper Girl said…
I love your one thing you hope to do before you die. Loved it.
Sharon said…
Love "The Nightfly". Playing it is like being visited by an old friend.

Popular Posts