Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
May 31, 2007
Globetrottin'
Comments
Jess
said…
Tres cool!
But no Portugal?
LBA
said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
LBA
said…
Can I be a complete bitch and rag on about the fact the US seems to think its individual states are as important as the whole of the countries of others ?
Very US-centric.
bitching over
:)
LBA
said…
P.S. - where and when were you in Australia ? Were we nice to you ?
Joke
said…
DGB, No Portugal, believe it or else!
H&B, I don't think it's the whole US that thinks that, just the guys (or, possibly, gals) who came up with this.
I was in OZ in 1983. As is often the case with my actions at the time, there was a young lady involved.
-J.
Joke
said…
P.S. Very.
Stomper Girl
said…
I realised recently that it's been 16+ years since I travelled overseas.
How depressing.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
But no Portugal?
Very US-centric.
bitching over
:)
H&B, I don't think it's the whole US that thinks that, just the guys (or, possibly, gals) who came up with this.
I was in OZ in 1983. As is often the case with my actions at the time, there was a young lady involved.
-J.
How depressing.