Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
September 03, 2007
I'm practically famous-ish.
Look at
me
.
-J.
Comments
reader
said…
To think I knew you when you were just Joe.
Badger
said…
You, shy? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Joke
said…
Well, it's part of my
schtick
.
-J.
Bec
said…
Love the jigger.
Not sure if it's fame.
But it might just be
celebrity
.
Gosh.
becandcall
Joke
said…
...which stands to reason, as I
am
to be celebrated.
-J.
BreadBox
said…
I have to agree with Bec: the jigger is the best thing there. The poster looks like it might be fun, but I'd have to be able to read it to know.
The shave cream? Now where am I going to find a badger brush to apply that with????
N.
Poppy B.
said…
Go ask badger; I think she'd know.
Poppy B.
said…
Thanks and a tip of the hat to Grace Slick!
meggie
said…
G'D Onya Mate!!
My float
said…
Obviously the fame went to your head - you couldn't find a hat large enough.
Joke
said…
My publicist will address any rumors of my conceit.
-J.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
-J.
Not sure if it's fame.
But it might just be celebrity.
Gosh.
becandcall
-J.
The shave cream? Now where am I going to find a badger brush to apply that with????
N.
-J.