Beforehand.
I'd like to preemptively apologize for the appalling number of typos this postis certain tocontain. (Look, already!) I am not at myregular laptop and, therefore, amusinga keyboardwhich needs to have all the keys MASHED in order to grudgingly perform the assigned duties.
Although I am hopeless -- something about which the lovely and gracious Suse took note -- at baking bread, I am decidedly a wizard at dumping ingredients into a bread machine and, more importantly, a wizard at selecting bread machines. So now we have a mostexcellent bread; provingthat insomnia isoften rewarded andhopelessness forgiven.
In other news, an certain ex of mine found me through oneof the automotive fora which I frequent. This is to beclassified under "Awkward & Weird, Pending Revision." As we have discussedpreviously, I do not do well with "exes."
What else?
Some stuff which I ordered upon my last jaunt to Poppyville willallegedly find be found in my closet soonish. So that's nice. Even nicer is that this year Poppy et Cie. have the same exact spring break dates we do,so there is a strongchance of a meetuptrip. Tentatively, it seems thatCalifornia will be the rendezvous point. So that's even nicer. We love the Buxoms and look forward to comparingnotes on demolitions/renovations.
Ifinished my strategicplan with an hour to spare. Meeting went well.
Ihavediscovered that90% of all my favorite magazines* arefrom the UK. A lot ofplaces in the UK have zero Internetpresence. Those are usually theones I would be tempted to purchase from, as I amnot abouttocoordinate calling times across 5 timezonesnever mind hop down to Bond Street or Mayfair, this is good for thebank balance. Except when they DO have an internet presence, and you discover leather luggage which is custom made in a shed in Dorset for your specific car and which costs an amount equivalent to your wedding expenses. And the dollar isnow worth a exactly three pence, so thereis nothingbut heartbreakahead.
Still, do a Google search for Caracalla and luggage.
Oh, and the Vinapedia.net site is going to publish one of my "big" stories later this month.
-J.
* TopGear, Italia!, AutoItalia, TasteItalia, Classic Car, Octane,etc.
Although I am hopeless -- something about which the lovely and gracious Suse took note -- at baking bread, I am decidedly a wizard at dumping ingredients into a bread machine and, more importantly, a wizard at selecting bread machines. So now we have a mostexcellent bread; provingthat insomnia isoften rewarded andhopelessness forgiven.
In other news, an certain ex of mine found me through oneof the automotive fora which I frequent. This is to beclassified under "Awkward & Weird, Pending Revision." As we have discussedpreviously, I do not do well with "exes."
What else?
Some stuff which I ordered upon my last jaunt to Poppyville willallegedly find be found in my closet soonish. So that's nice. Even nicer is that this year Poppy et Cie. have the same exact spring break dates we do,so there is a strongchance of a meetuptrip. Tentatively, it seems thatCalifornia will be the rendezvous point. So that's even nicer. We love the Buxoms and look forward to comparingnotes on demolitions/renovations.
Ifinished my strategicplan with an hour to spare. Meeting went well.
Ihavediscovered that90% of all my favorite magazines* arefrom the UK. A lot ofplaces in the UK have zero Internetpresence. Those are usually theones I would be tempted to purchase from, as I amnot abouttocoordinate calling times across 5 timezonesnever mind hop down to Bond Street or Mayfair, this is good for thebank balance. Except when they DO have an internet presence, and you discover leather luggage which is custom made in a shed in Dorset for your specific car and which costs an amount equivalent to your wedding expenses. And the dollar isnow worth a exactly three pence, so thereis nothingbut heartbreakahead.
Still, do a Google search for Caracalla and luggage.
Oh, and the Vinapedia.net site is going to publish one of my "big" stories later this month.
-J.
* TopGear, Italia!, AutoItalia, TasteItalia, Classic Car, Octane,etc.

Comments
Mine was so unpleasant I went undaground.
We are working on knife skills here. As in the butter-knife variety. Holding off buying the chef's garb until we graduate to the sharp knives. Considering giving the Erector sets dh has been joyfully hiding for this Christmakkuh v. the snappy chef jacket and hat. *sigh*
Severe absence of pronouns today to go along with your sluggish space bar.
Or is that in the closet?
Lost among the typos......
(and SHOCKED! SHOCKED, I TELL YOU! that your posts contain any)
And why is it always somebody you don't want to find you that does ? The boy/girl that liked you far more than you ever tolerated them.
Uncomfortable.
Sorry. Just trumping you on the mycomputersucks stakes.
that is all.
bec.
(who no longer lives at the ladieslounge blog but Joke's obsession with not allowing anonymous comments - which, by the way, do not have to be anonymous but simply Not Branded Blogger - means I can't sign for where I really am, typepad-wise.)