The Year In Review In Review
Dear Internet,
This is what I am working on, blogwise:
1- A post highlighting my favorite posts in this blog of 2007
2- A post highlighting my favorite year-in-review/best of/worst of posts of 2007
3- A post on my favorite books of 2007
Not sure which of these, if any, will make the big time, but there ya go.
-J.
This is what I am working on, blogwise:
1- A post highlighting my favorite posts in this blog of 2007
2- A post highlighting my favorite year-in-review/best of/worst of posts of 2007
3- A post on my favorite books of 2007
Not sure which of these, if any, will make the big time, but there ya go.
-J.

Comments
What IS your vote on DVD v. Blu Ray? I fear Blu Ray will go the way of Betamax. When Sony gets it wrong, they REALLY get it wrong. My old business partner has jumped on board Blu Ray.
I am smiling at the Knife Collection. OF COURSE you have knives for your moods. Doesn't everyone?
V
-J.
If it doesn't immediately perform perfectly, I get pissed. Knives, pots, pans, small electrical appliances, have all been heaved violently into trash bins, over balconies (a toaster oven, en flame) and into snow drifts (a waffle iron). The latest to be flung into a trash bin was a Calphalon One frying pan, with its last burnt offering still smoking.
I am a moody cook.