Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
January 20, 2008
Please stand by.
I can't think of a damned thing.
-J.
Comments
Badger
said…
You and me both.
KPB
said…
OH SNAP to you and Badger.
I was in a complete fug.
And then Jasper jumped from the camp of divine gorgeousness to being two.
Also known as spawn.
Devil's spawn.
And I had a story to tell. But really, if it wasn't for that, I was thinking exactly.the.same.thing.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
I was in a complete fug.
And then Jasper jumped from the camp of divine gorgeousness to being two.
Also known as spawn.
Devil's spawn.
And I had a story to tell. But really, if it wasn't for that, I was thinking exactly.the.same.thing.