Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
January 06, 2008
Testing, testing.
If you can read this, then the glitch is fixed.
If you can't, then you have exceptional ESP skills.
-J.
Comments
Anonymous said…
Oh, good! I was afraid I'd been shut out of the party before I'd barely sat down. :)
Jen
Stomper Girl
said…
What happened dude? Did your blog have a mini-tantrum - Here's my new post and you're Not Allowed to see it.
Joke
said…
If it works, then what's past is past.
-J.
LBA
said…
I felt like I was back in a line to get into a cool nightclub.
Access DENIED !
But it was just your blog, so I didn't worry too much...
*mwah*
Joke
said…
You should have tried that "I'm with THEM" line.
-J.
Mary
said…
I felt very perturbed at being denied access. Here we were at the start of a new friendship and then you turned! The ignominy of it all.
But it turns out blogger turned. So that's OK then.
teachergirl
said…
And I thought it was me.
Thank goodness I was wrong.
reader
said…
Rejection is such a stab in the back. I'm glad the access denial was temporary.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
Jen
-J.
Access DENIED !
But it was just your blog, so I didn't worry too much...
*mwah*
-J.
But it turns out blogger turned. So that's OK then.
Thank goodness I was wrong.