It's not you, it's me.
Things at work are getting a bit...yeah.
So bloggery will be light until I can catch my breath.
As you were.
-J.
P.S. Feel free to pray Rosaries, chant, hop around the room, sacrifice goats to Baal, etc. I'm not proud.
So bloggery will be light until I can catch my breath.
As you were.
-J.
P.S. Feel free to pray Rosaries, chant, hop around the room, sacrifice goats to Baal, etc. I'm not proud.

Comments
Things I am NOT doing:
Listening to the news
Reading the newspaper
Looking at my quarterly stock reports
I reckon there are millions who are doing the above. There needs to be a corresponding who are NOT, thereby causing equalization of the terror on the planet.
It is going to be OKAY, you guys!
B R E A T H E
So I would appreciate updates.
The only thing happening in the world, right now, according to our media, is the AFL Grand Final.
Again, as you know, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.