Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
September 15, 2008
Mixtape Monday, Sep. 15/08
These are songs with nothing in common beyond their having crawled off the screen onto my playlist.
-J.
Comments
Stomper Girl
said…
WE love that The Jam Batman Theme over here. When Cherub was 2 he used to run around in circles for the whole duration. (And then fall over.)
Badger
said…
I think someone has a little
thing
for KT Tunstall.
Major Bedhead
said…
Well that was fun. I love that Sponge version of Speed Racer. I have that on a collection of cartoon covers.
Joke
said…
The Ramones' cover of the Spiderman theme is also classic.
-J.
Caro
said…
It was rather scary when my husband came up and started singing along.
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
-J.