Here's MY latest
The client project I mentioned previously MIGHT* come to some sort of positive fruition unexpectedly -- but welcomedly -- soon (i.e., at some point in the few days, in fact) and as such you are all exhorted, requested, begged, implored, asked and/or cajoled to pray for this success however** your theological proclivities suggest. Please feel free to harass others to do likewise.
Me, I'm developing 2nd-degree Rosary burns.
-J.
* Maybe, possibly, perhaps, Deo volente, it could...you get the idea.
** Hopping and chanting, sacrificing rodents on a stone altar, dancing around an old elm tree, fixing your gaze somewhere in the Holy Land, whatever.
Me, I'm developing 2nd-degree Rosary burns.
-J.
* Maybe, possibly, perhaps, Deo volente, it could...you get the idea.
** Hopping and chanting, sacrificing rodents on a stone altar, dancing around an old elm tree, fixing your gaze somewhere in the Holy Land, whatever.

Comments
Consider it done.
(My WVW has "hex" at the end of it, I wonder if it's a sign?)