Have I mentioned...
...how much I love my car? Yes, it is immature and irresponsible, but I got said car up to 144mph. Richard Sirgani, the WIZARD at AutoVolante (http://autovolante.tripod.com) did his regularly scheduled voodoo thereto and it is running like an absolute dream. It still needs little touches here and there, but dammit, what a car.
If you, the guy in the black 1987 Ferrari Testarossa (license plate "1FAST TR") are reading this, sorry, but let that be a lesson to you. I'm also sorry your chick had to see that. With a car like that, you'd figure that a radar detector would be a no-brainer.
If it's any consolation, my gas mileage was far worse than usual.
If you, the guy in the black 1987 Ferrari Testarossa (license plate "1FAST TR") are reading this, sorry, but let that be a lesson to you. I'm also sorry your chick had to see that. With a car like that, you'd figure that a radar detector would be a no-brainer.
If it's any consolation, my gas mileage was far worse than usual.

Comments