The sorts of headaches with which I deal
A client of mine has been using a certain, rath-ah expensive financial reporting/accounting software. One day last November, the maker of said software called said client and announced that version 9.0 (the one the client was running) would no longer be supported. So client orders and receives the 2005 version (his was issued in 2002).
To make a short story pointless, the process of converting from the 2002 version to the 2005 version completely MANGLES his data. Customers who owe him $25K are shown to owe him $600K.
So far, no effort has been successful, complicated by said client's CPA who has unorthodox and, I daresay, So Not Expedient methods for proceeding.
I am displeased.
To make a short story pointless, the process of converting from the 2002 version to the 2005 version completely MANGLES his data. Customers who owe him $25K are shown to owe him $600K.
So far, no effort has been successful, complicated by said client's CPA who has unorthodox and, I daresay, So Not Expedient methods for proceeding.
I am displeased.

Comments