Infinite blog fun

This is The Interactive Internet Question Game. I got it from Poppy.

This is how it's played:
1. If you want to play, leave a comment below saying so.
2. I'll post five unique questions to the comments section of this post.
3. You answer them in your blog.
4. In your post, you include this explanation and an offer to interview others.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1. You were standing in the wrong line when they were handing out body parts, so you got stuck with one of the following--which would make you the least unhappy?

a. Peter Gallagher's eyebrows
b. Donald Trump's hair
c. Al Pacino's height
d. Gerard Depardieu's nose

Easy, Al Pacino's height. I'd rather be travel-sized than hideous.

2. A major star has had to cancel a last-minute performance and you have to fill in. Which star would you most prefer, and what kind of performance?

I'll assume this is one of "all time" questions. I'd like to take over Cary Grant's part in the Broadway production of Arsenic & Old Lace. If we're dealing with modern stuff, well, then, it's gotta be Nathan Lane's role in The Man Who Came To Dinner. With enough Bloody Marys, I could be the very model of a modern Major-General, though.

3. What kind of "family car" could you drive without wanting to hurl?

The Audi RS4 wagon. It's reasonably fast, and stick.

4. Which Gilligan's Island hottie did you like better, Mary Anne or Ginger, and why?

Mary Anne. Rowr. Ginger would be no fun unless I had a part in a film to offer her. Although, a younger Lovey Howell could have beaten them all.

5. If you had to move to a state above the Mason-Dixon line, which state would you chose?

New Hampshah. Duh. I mean, really...no sales tax, no income tax..."Live Free or Die"?

Comments

blackbird said…
you know, even though I STARTED THIS by taking Poppy's questions -- I wouldn't mind 5 from you...
I'd answer them here tho, if that's all right.

are you game?
(eesh, what am I getting myself into?)
Joke said…
Blackbird, ya big chicken.

Here ya go:

1- You die and your paperwork to determine where you end up is lost and you are accidentally sent to Hell, where you ust wait until it's all sorted out. What songs do they play in Hell's waiting room?

2- You are in charge of interrogating a terrorist, but you must only use femal apparel (on him) to extract information. What do you choose?

3- You have the super power to fly but also are cursed with a phobia of heights, leading you to fly no higher than 6 feet off the ground. Do you use your power?

4- You have to hide your treasure from pirates. Whom do you trust with the map who will not cave to torture and blackmail?

5- You have a choice in marrying one of two identical twins: one who mocks your political views incessantly and another who ceaselessly subjects you to TV programming that you are certain is pathologically BAD. Whom do you marry?
blackbird said…
jeeeeez -
what, were you actually at work or something today?

okay.

1. That new Paul Anka doing Nirvana and others cd.

2. is that "female?" as in I strangle him with a garter belt? if so, I'd strap him into a 34c Victoria's Secret Body By Victoria bra and just wait. It wouldn't take long for him to spill.

3. abso-fuckin-lutely.

4. K. He has so much integrity, one could barf. (btw, I AM A PIRATE ya know.)

5. Am already married to the latter.
But he works "in the industry" so I am screwed.

next?
Badger said…
Well since I am late to the party with everyone else, I'm game! Er, not that you were my last choice or anything.
Joke said…
Badge,

1- You buy, unknowingly, a possessed DVD player. This machine can read your mind and magically suck you into a movie, the movie guaranteed to be the most nightmarish possible for you to be marooned. In what movie are you stuck in?

2- You get the haircut from Hell, so bad that headcovering is not an option. You run out of vodka and, if you want some, you must go buy some in person, exposing your horrifying hair to the cruel world. Do you go?

3- Medical science discovers that PMS can be prevented by ingesting your own earwax. What do you do?

4- It is brought to your attention that ::cough, cough:: compromising pictures of you are circulating all over the Internet. You investigate only to discover that it's your face on some supermodel body. Do you have the pictures taken down or do you say/do nothing?

5- You discover the most AMAZNG restaurant, wherein you have the meal of your life. EVERYTHING is perfect. However, the next day you wakeup with the worst tummyache, nausea, etc. It coud have been the food or the stomach flu, but you have no way of knowing. Do you go back to that restaurant?
jujube said…
OK, I'll play. But I may not be around enough to answer questions until next week.
Poppy B. said…
OK, Joke. My turn!
Joke said…
Jujube,

1- You have to dress and look straight out of one year, the whole complete look, for the rest of your life, regardless of the prevailing fashions throughout your lifetime. What year do you pick?

2- You have undergone some optical surgery and will be sightless for a month. They are all out of seeing-eye dogs. What animl do you take instead?

3- You can accomplish a cure for all diseases and world peace by appearing in curlers for the rest of your life. Can we look forward to Utopia?

4- You are sentenced to spend your life married to a muppet. You are now Mrs. who?

5- You are given the power to rearrange thetopography of any city in the world...what do you fix and where?
Joke said…
Poppy,

1- From now on you must slaughter and harvest your own food, what, if anything, do you give up?

2- You get a time machine, but the battery is low and you only get to do over one thing in your life, what do you do over again?

3- You have the power to rewrite any film. What film and how?

4- You are booked on NPR and, at the moment of airtime, you go utterly mental. What do you do on-air?

5- You can have the couture wardrobe of your dreams but raging insomnia OR restful sleep for the rest of your life but nothing except dowdy, frumpy raiments.

-Joke
BabelBabe said…
OK, I've already played with Blackbird, I admit it, but your questions are too cool. Can I play again? If no (what ARE the rules?), that's ok too.

Btw, i just started reading your blog a few weeks ago and am enjoying it. Thx.
Joke said…
Babelbabe,

1- In order to release a beloved friend from the clutches of an evil genius, you must appear in an infomercial, one which will run for a year and is for a completely useless product. Name the product.

2- You are engaged to the most wonderful, caring, etc., etc. human being ever. Only to discover this wonderful person was once in a band and has groupies who still stalk and pester and stop both of you on the street ALL THE TIME. (Did I mention he played the spoons in a polka band?) Do you go through with the wedding?

3- To help you out of a financial mess, would you agree to leading a life of product placement for a year?

4- An ex has become HUGELY successful writing a Broadway musical comedy about your relationship, in which you are not portrayed in a flattering way, however your character is the hit of the show, and the show is a gigantic smash. Do you out yourself?

5- You are promised eternal beauty and grace if you are willing to talk in limericks for life. Do you start rhyming?

-Joke

P.S. Thanks!
Joke said…
Fiddledeedee,

1- You are recruited to be a Super Duper Master Spy. However, due to an unfortunate legislative oversight, people with learner's permits in espionage (i.e., you) are permitted only 3 cool gadgets. Name them.

2- What is more disappointing, to discover someone you despise passionately agrees with you on the subject about which you care most, or to discover someone you adore passionately DISagrees with you on the subject about which you care most?

3- You discover the watch/ring/necklace that you have been wearing so much, loved greatly and which has impressed other people with its beauty is a Made In China fake. What do you do? Quietly stop wearing it? Confess? Carry on?

4- You and a group of 4 other pals decide to take a "group vacation." You all swear an unbreakable oath to go wherever the majority decides. By a 4-1 vote it is decided to go to the place which you find to be THE most overrated, I-don't-see-the-big-deal place in all of the planet. Where are you going? (and, for bonus points, why do you consider it overrated?)

5- You misread a wedding invitation and show up in attire WAY out of line with the other guests. Would you prefer to be wildly OVER- or UNDERdressed for the occasion?

-J.

Popular Posts