Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Same Thing, But Different
The stuff that's vaguely important to me.
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 12, 2005
Stop it, just STOP IT
Enough with the flared jeans. I'm sick* of them.
Thank you,
-Joke
* I was actually sick of them in 1979, but y'know what I mean.
Comments
blackbird
said…
also, I would like a zipper longer than 2 inches if we are making requests/demands.
are you aware of the fact that Levis will custom make jeans for you?
Joke
said…
I am aware of that. Now, when will Levi Strauss & Co. custom make jeans to my specs for OTHER PEOPLE?
Then you got something there.
Poppy B.
said…
I'm guessing the J. Crew catalog showed up today chez Joke.
Am I right?
--P.
blackbird
said…
living with the burden of the poorly dressed is just ONE of our burdens, dear...
Joke
said…
Poppiest,
Not as bad as that, just that I walked by The Gap on my way to Crate & Barrel for some outdoor knick-knack or other and I feel like the guy in the Wodehouse book who lifts up a lid at breakfast and shouts "Eggs! EGGS! Damn all eggs!"
Popular Posts
April 02, 2007
So as not to lose the habit
September 24, 2006
The touching, poignant cookbook post...
Comments
are you aware of the fact that Levis will custom make jeans for you?
Then you got something there.
Am I right?
--P.
Not as bad as that, just that I walked by The Gap on my way to Crate & Barrel for some outdoor knick-knack or other and I feel like the guy in the Wodehouse book who lifts up a lid at breakfast and shouts "Eggs! EGGS! Damn all eggs!"