It only takes one loathsome idiot to ruin your day.


The headache thing was successfully slept off.

Today I decided to make a serious shopping day out of it. So I took NOS to various spots--including lunch at one of those authentic, hole-in-the-wall, Mejican taco places he loves. Shopping was great, both lads making off like bandits with seersucker suits that get them good to go for any halfway dressy events in the summer. Also loaded up on assorted Father's Day gifts, and some cool belts, pants and assorted other things.

So all that was good.

Here's the part that verily doth gave suck: I saw one of those imbecilic, cretinous, loathsome, neo-NAZlS, wearing one of those stupid, racist, woe-is-us-poor-beleaguered-Caucasians tee shirt, along with fatigues and combat boots. The part that nearly had me puking on the spot was that he was holding a baby. This was almost 6 hours ago, and I'm still ridicuously upset by it all.

-J.

Comments

MsCellania said…
Jaysus, you must be upset as your punctuation went all to shit there at the end.

And he was wearing a beleaguered caucasion? Is this a Nazi outfit heretofore unknown in polite society? Or perhaps a particular sneer or hitching up of the eyebrows?

I despise all vermin who raise their children on hate and fear. It's rampant. We're being fed quite the steady diet of fear, too, on the news and in the papers. The world has always been a pretty dangerous place to live. Keep your eyes peeled and enjoy each day.

I am glad to hear the the headache was short lived and that the shopping was good. So Father's Day if very Gifty for the Iberians, as well?
Caro said…
I always shudder when I see obviously ignorant people with children and realize that cute child, with such promise, will become JUST LIKE their parents.
Joke said…
The world, sadly, has always ben riddled with hateful debris, though whose veins course poisons of the vilest kind.

To call this guy "obviously ignorant" would be giving him a promotion.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is evil unadorned.

-J., who's praying his ass off for that baby.
Caro said…
Good point.
Badger said…
This is why they should issue a license for that sort of thing. We can only hope the baby grows up to give new meaning to the term "rebelling against one's parents".

Oh, and this is reason #492 why I don't own a gun.
Joke said…
It's reason #17 why I do.

-J.
Poppy B. said…
The sad thing is that for every idiot moronic enough to parade his so-called "thoughts" on a t-shirt ... there are 1,000 slightly more intelligent, slightly more discreet idiots who keep their so-called "thoughts" to themselves. But they agree with yon Neo-Nazi.

And I don't see where gun ownership factors in to the discussion, even if the subject does provide Joke with the opportunity to try to get in the last word.

(An attempt that I am cheerfully foiling.)
Joke said…
That's what you think!

-J.

P.S. Because you're my pal, I'll be happy to shoot any supremacists who come bother you. Think of it as having outsourced the thing. No tipping required, either; I do it out of love.
Poppy B. said…
Supremacists don't bother me. I am one. I've got a bunch of goose-stepping minions marching around the yard shouting "Hail Poppy!" right this very second. I'm about to call them into the house, though, because it's time they did the breakfast dishes.
Joke said…
Well, you will need to keep the minions in line through magnetism of personality and incalculable firepower.

-J.

Popular Posts