OK. Here we go. [UPDATED!]
The shaving scuttle is on back order, so I shall take pictures in the next few minutes of me with a cutthroat to my, er, throat. I shall post them tomorrow.
THE UPDATE PART-
OK. I took a whole buncha pix. I must confess two things:
1- I was scared $#!+less to be wielding something with the sharpness generally associated with surgery while on camera. If I accidentally lopped off, say, my lower jaw there are not enough li'l toilet paper squares to stanch the red outpouring, to say nothing of the fact I wouldn't be able to cover the fact I went all doofus.
2- The RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP Proraso shave cream felt so-o-o-o good, I had better stop or I'll go blind. Or get pregnant. My skin feels cool and ridiculously smooth I can't stop checking it out.
As usual, I have to locate the camera wire thingy, which I am certain is at the office. So, look for more then.
-J.
P.S. Smells really nice, too.
THE UPDATE PART-
OK. I took a whole buncha pix. I must confess two things:
1- I was scared $#!+less to be wielding something with the sharpness generally associated with surgery while on camera. If I accidentally lopped off, say, my lower jaw there are not enough li'l toilet paper squares to stanch the red outpouring, to say nothing of the fact I wouldn't be able to cover the fact I went all doofus.
2- The RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP Proraso shave cream felt so-o-o-o good, I had better stop or I'll go blind. Or get pregnant. My skin feels cool and ridiculously smooth I can't stop checking it out.
As usual, I have to locate the camera wire thingy, which I am certain is at the office. So, look for more then.
-J.
P.S. Smells really nice, too.

Comments
I shall order the wire thingy from Olympus.
-J.
P.S. As soon as I can shake off this Argentine client I shall post and all that.