...in the meantime, a meme
I think Badger started it...or maybe it was just someone in Austin.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? As in "frisked"? No.
2. What color are your eyes? On the hazel side of brown
3. When was the last time you went sledding? Feb. 1975. (I was born in Michigan, and didn't move to SoFla until Aug. '75)
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Sleep = slumber? On my side of the bed is fine, with no snuggling if the temperature is over 70F.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? In the classical sense of disembodied spirituous apparitions? Not in the very least.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? TOO.
7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? If forced at gunpoint, JA...or maybe the bullet, if she won't stop making comments.
8. Who was your first crush? The first one I really remember was the student teacher for PE in the first grade. A girl named Priscilla Higgins in 3rd grade.
9. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? One? ONE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHA...hahaha...haaaaa.
10. Have you ever been ice skating? Once, in 11th grade. Sucked.
11. How often do you remember your dreams? Half the time.
12. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? The time I visited www.shaveeverywhere.com.
13. Can you name 4 songs by The Beatles? Yeah.
14. What's the one thing always on your mind? Actually, it's two. The other one is food.
15. What talent do you wish you had? Play the piano.
16. Do you know anyone in jail? Um...no.
17. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? That's never come up.
18. Have you ever been punched in the face? Well, yeah. Boys-will-be-boys and all that.
19. Do you own any stuffed animals? Um...no.
20. Do you have a major crush on someone? Nah, not in this universe.
21. Do you miss someone right now? I miss hanging out with Poppy & Co. It's ridiculous to expect much quality face time with someone you met online who lives 87 states away, but still.
22. What are you listening to right now? The lawn guy mowing.
23. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Not cry-cry. But I still can't believe Madeline Kahn and Phil Hartman are dead.
24. What color underwear/boxers are you wearing? Tighty-whitey.
25. Where do you work? Right here!
26. What ended your last relationship? Realizing that interracial coupling is intrinsically doomed when one of you is Iberic and the other one is, say, a Klingon. An emotionally whacked Klingon.
27. What food do you crave right now? Fresh pasta with porcini.
28. What was the last TV show you watched? Good Eats.
29. What is the last thing you ate? Stoneyfield Farms Blueberry Yogurt.
30. Are you on any medication? I have a little patch thingy for a skin thing the Doctor zapped off...does that count?
31. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The top.
32. What color shirt are you wearing? Ecru.
33. What is your favorite frozen treat? For the moment, frozen creme brulee
34. How many tattoos/piercing do you have? Technically 1/0.
35. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? What? Again? No thanks, I'm good.
36. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? Trouble instigates me.
37. Do you like your nose? Yeah.
38. What color is your bedroom? Blue.
39. Where do you live? Hurricane Alley.
40. Are you an aggressive driver? No, just impatient.
41. What color is your car? One is ridiculously red, and the other jet black.
42. What do you smell like right now? Vetiver.
43. What is your favorite color? Midnight blue. Maybe pink.
44. What character from a movie/TV most reminds you of yourself? A cross between Farmer Ted in 16 Candles and Capt. Geoffrey Spaulding from Animal Crackers. [This is subject to amendment.]
45. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yeah.
46. Do you own a digital camera? Yeah. (Where are you going with this?)
47. What books, if any, have made you cry? Intermediate Statistics for Business Majors, 5th Ed.
48. Are you a jealous person? Not in the least. Jealousy takes emotional energy and, frankly, I have things I'd rather be doing.
49. 69? I hardly know you! (And I am NOT bringing my digital camera.)
50. What shoes are you wearing right now? These.
51. What is your major weakness? The other one is food.
52. Do you suffer motion sickness? Not in the least.
53. What's the best pizza? Old Forge Pizza in Wilkes-Barre, PA if you like it "NY Style" or Pizzeria Vesuviana if you want the real Italian thing.
54. Longest relationship? Romance-wise? 16 years and counting.
55. Are you afraid of thunderstorms? Not after we get our roof replaced.
56. What do you want to be when you grow up? The man I have convinced myself I am.
57. Have you ever given or been given an engagement ring? Just twice. The 2nd one was a good one, as befits the 2nd person to whom I gave one.
58. What was the last gift someone gave you? A cool t-shirt from Hawaii.
59. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? Price Waterhouse Coopers. DUH.
60. Can you cook? Like a muhfuh.
61. What is your favorite jelly/jam? My homemade strawberry preserves. Now I'm jonesing.
62. Can you swim? Yeah.
63. What is your first memory? Sitting in the barren floor of the house my parents had just bought, looking out the window and seeing a Dairy Queen wa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay off in the distance. Then we drove to Montreal for the Expo while we waited for the movers to show up.
64. What item would you like to have buried with you? All the stuff I swiped from people who chose to be cremated.
65. What are three things you're dying to have right now that would make everything just about perfect? A cure for Parkinson's, a cure for autism, a cure for cancer.
-J.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? As in "frisked"? No.
2. What color are your eyes? On the hazel side of brown
3. When was the last time you went sledding? Feb. 1975. (I was born in Michigan, and didn't move to SoFla until Aug. '75)
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Sleep = slumber? On my side of the bed is fine, with no snuggling if the temperature is over 70F.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? In the classical sense of disembodied spirituous apparitions? Not in the very least.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? TOO.
7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? If forced at gunpoint, JA...or maybe the bullet, if she won't stop making comments.
8. Who was your first crush? The first one I really remember was the student teacher for PE in the first grade. A girl named Priscilla Higgins in 3rd grade.
9. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? One? ONE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHA...hahaha...haaaaa.
10. Have you ever been ice skating? Once, in 11th grade. Sucked.
11. How often do you remember your dreams? Half the time.
12. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? The time I visited www.shaveeverywhere.com.
13. Can you name 4 songs by The Beatles? Yeah.
14. What's the one thing always on your mind? Actually, it's two. The other one is food.
15. What talent do you wish you had? Play the piano.
16. Do you know anyone in jail? Um...no.
17. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? That's never come up.
18. Have you ever been punched in the face? Well, yeah. Boys-will-be-boys and all that.
19. Do you own any stuffed animals? Um...no.
20. Do you have a major crush on someone? Nah, not in this universe.
21. Do you miss someone right now? I miss hanging out with Poppy & Co. It's ridiculous to expect much quality face time with someone you met online who lives 87 states away, but still.
22. What are you listening to right now? The lawn guy mowing.
23. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Not cry-cry. But I still can't believe Madeline Kahn and Phil Hartman are dead.
24. What color underwear/boxers are you wearing? Tighty-whitey.
25. Where do you work? Right here!
26. What ended your last relationship? Realizing that interracial coupling is intrinsically doomed when one of you is Iberic and the other one is, say, a Klingon. An emotionally whacked Klingon.
27. What food do you crave right now? Fresh pasta with porcini.
28. What was the last TV show you watched? Good Eats.
29. What is the last thing you ate? Stoneyfield Farms Blueberry Yogurt.
30. Are you on any medication? I have a little patch thingy for a skin thing the Doctor zapped off...does that count?
31. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The top.
32. What color shirt are you wearing? Ecru.
33. What is your favorite frozen treat? For the moment, frozen creme brulee
34. How many tattoos/piercing do you have? Technically 1/0.
35. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? What? Again? No thanks, I'm good.
36. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? Trouble instigates me.
37. Do you like your nose? Yeah.
38. What color is your bedroom? Blue.
39. Where do you live? Hurricane Alley.
40. Are you an aggressive driver? No, just impatient.
41. What color is your car? One is ridiculously red, and the other jet black.
42. What do you smell like right now? Vetiver.
43. What is your favorite color? Midnight blue. Maybe pink.
44. What character from a movie/TV most reminds you of yourself? A cross between Farmer Ted in 16 Candles and Capt. Geoffrey Spaulding from Animal Crackers. [This is subject to amendment.]
45. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yeah.
46. Do you own a digital camera? Yeah. (Where are you going with this?)
47. What books, if any, have made you cry? Intermediate Statistics for Business Majors, 5th Ed.
48. Are you a jealous person? Not in the least. Jealousy takes emotional energy and, frankly, I have things I'd rather be doing.
49. 69? I hardly know you! (And I am NOT bringing my digital camera.)
50. What shoes are you wearing right now? These.
51. What is your major weakness? The other one is food.
52. Do you suffer motion sickness? Not in the least.
53. What's the best pizza? Old Forge Pizza in Wilkes-Barre, PA if you like it "NY Style" or Pizzeria Vesuviana if you want the real Italian thing.
54. Longest relationship? Romance-wise? 16 years and counting.
55. Are you afraid of thunderstorms? Not after we get our roof replaced.
56. What do you want to be when you grow up? The man I have convinced myself I am.
57. Have you ever given or been given an engagement ring? Just twice. The 2nd one was a good one, as befits the 2nd person to whom I gave one.
58. What was the last gift someone gave you? A cool t-shirt from Hawaii.
59. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? Price Waterhouse Coopers. DUH.
60. Can you cook? Like a muhfuh.
61. What is your favorite jelly/jam? My homemade strawberry preserves. Now I'm jonesing.
62. Can you swim? Yeah.
63. What is your first memory? Sitting in the barren floor of the house my parents had just bought, looking out the window and seeing a Dairy Queen wa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay off in the distance. Then we drove to Montreal for the Expo while we waited for the movers to show up.
64. What item would you like to have buried with you? All the stuff I swiped from people who chose to be cremated.
65. What are three things you're dying to have right now that would make everything just about perfect? A cure for Parkinson's, a cure for autism, a cure for cancer.
-J.

Comments
#31 - I was TOTALLY going to say that, I swear! But I left it FOR YOU.
-J.
That shaving site had me roaring with laughter. Then I realized it was for real. Which made me think "Who in the hell has time for all that shaving?! And the itching when it is growing out? How would one scratch Those Areas in polite society?!
I read this late last night. Do you ever sleep?!